• We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and that it is to be used “for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness” (2 Timothy 3:16).
• We believe that we are called to the preaching and spread of the Gospel and teachings of Jesus Christ, as found in the Bible, to all humanity as we are called by Christ to do (Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15).
• We believe that God is the only one true God and is the Creator, Sustainer and Ruler of the Universe (Genesis 1, Psalm 145:13-19).
• We believe that God is eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:26, Matthew 3:16).
• We believe that Jesus was born of a virgin, conceived by the Holy Spirit, and was God in the flesh (Luke 1:26-38, John 1:1, 14).
• We believe that Jesus Christ lived a sinless human life and offered Himself as a perfect sacrifice for the sin of man by dying on the cross (Hebrews 4:14-16, Colossians 2:13-14).
• We believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead after three days and ascended to Heaven and will return again to gather all of His followers unto Himself (Luke 24:1-7, Acts 1:9-11, John 14:2-3).
• We believe that the Holy Spirit was active in creation and the inspiration of scripture (Genesis 1:2, 2 Peter 1:21).
• We believe the Holy Spirit convicts man of sin and upon our salvation becomes our seal showing that we belong to God (John 16:7-8, Ephesians 1:13-14).